OKATOR™ is always looking for opportunities to grow. We're expanding our team, and are seeking passionate and creative individuals who want to learn and grow with our business.
Check our careers page regularly for available opportunities, and connect with us via email at email@example.com
Job Type: Unpaid, Part-time Intern
On-site and Remote (Toronto, Ontario)
We are ramping up for additional growth and as such are looking for a Marketing Intern to join our team. This person will play an integral part in creating and implementing OKATOR’s marketing plan.
In this role, you will be expected to help coordinate OKATOR’s marketing activities, including but not limited to: content creation and social media activities.
- Generate content for OKATOR’s digital channels
- Coordinate key marketing activities including: SEO, advertising, email marketing and trade shows
- Report on, provide analysis and implement ongoing optimization of marketing channels
- Research, identify and implement new online traffic and customer acquisition/conversion opportunities
- Put together press kits
- Manage and direct social campaigns with influencers
- Collaborate with the creative team and create original content that resonates with our audience and stands out in our competitive industry
- Create OKATOR’s marketing plan, with a focus on high growth revenue and ROI for marketing costs
- Obtaining a bachelor degree or college diploma in marketing, communications, public relations or a similar field
- Experience writing and creating content in a professional setting
- Should have a strong understanding of each social media platform (especially Instagram, Facebook and Youtube) and what type of content works best on each social media platform
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Proficient in Adobe Suite
This is a unique opportunity to work with a rapidly growing startup. If you are highly motivated, energetic and seek the challenges; rewards of supporting a great product, serving customers and reaching your potential, we would like to hear from you.
Submit a resume and cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org